Sunday 16 September 2007

Garage door

I haven’t done very much on Jemima recently.

The local scum smashed my daily driver side window to get at the sat-nav I had stupidly left on show. Later in the week they smashed a neighbour’s rear window and then further up the street a windscreen.

Thoughts naturally turn to security in these troubled times and I wanted new keys for my garage doors anyway - and I also wanted the same key for both doors.
The local garage door provider and the local security firm couldn’t supply standard or improved door locks with the same key. A rummage through eBay didn’t help and a few supplier’s responded to questions with “they all have different keys mate”.

Then I found http://www.lockshop-warehouse.co.uk/ and the D613 Enfield Garage Door Bolts Keyed Alike for more than one Garage – excellent news and just the job.

The following weekend they were fitted. I should have bought the triple set then I could have fitted one to the Side door too.